Friday, April 04, 2008

Fish Wish for this weekend... In the Halibut Derby

Here we are again... Halibut Derby Time!

So we set out to find a big halibut. The Halibut have been very scarce up until now. So I have this for my "Fish Wish" - Please oh' fish of the sea, Please grant us just enough Fish for us to have a pleasant weekend and a trip to the podium.

One quality fish is all it takes to be in the top 5 and win a great trip. 2nd 3rd or 4th sends someone to Mazatlan etc. That is enough for me.

I will be driving the boat so I will have less time with a hook in the water. So I need all the good luck I can get. Fingers crossed. Knock on wood. Kiss my wife.

All the good luck items. And a remembrance to be happy with the outcome no matter what as I am blessed to have the golden opportunity of just going out there and participating.

Thinking of the Golden Fish story.

Off we go fishing this weekend.

Keith <"><

No comments: