Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween 2008 - The Joker had some fun


Friday night I had a lot of kids trick or treating. Most took the Hot Dogs I was serving as the treat. I went though approx 130 of them. And 4 gallons of juice. Two kids did not want the hot dogs so I gave them a “trick” and squirted them with silly string. I sat out front for most of the night with Joker face on. Winzer, the pirate dog, was a bit of a big barker so he had to spend a lot of the night in the back yard.

Saturday night I took Thomas out to a Malibu High School Dance where Kristen’s mom, Anne, was putting together a scary clown themed haunted house that the kids had to walk through to get into the dance. The Klown Fun House was a success.

Again I played Joker and this time had a real chain saw. (no chain) Noise and vibration and look did give a few the chills. Lots of fun. And Anne even paid Thomas for his time. Double the reward. I was very proud of how Thomas did his act as a scary clown marionette.


The DJ for the dance posted a few shots on his blog.

http://losangelesdjsamhouse.blogspot.com/

I got better at playing Joker the second night. Or was it the Chain saw? Or was it the squeals of the girls that made it all come together.

My niece Kristen was the student body person who was doing the dance decorations etc. She was just out of the hospital from having her appendix removed. Ouch. What a Trooper she is. I was proud of her fortitude too.

No comments: