Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lots to do, Pa rmpa pum pum

The little drummer boy is on the radio and I’m getting a little holiday cheer going. Hoping you are too. I’m busy and have my full share of stuff to do.

Thinking about the lucky mega lotto winners back in Piqua OH with new stuffed stockings full of millions of extra shopping bucks in there hands… Sweet golden days… (new song on radio) and there may be one of those new millionaires who likes to fish. If I were to have a winning ticket and money no object I would have to set myself a very worthy goal like “to fish every major body of water around the world.” Now that would be fun and inject a lot of that money back into the small economies when fishing charter captains and guides need good paying customers and the same for the hotels in all those very out of the way places. Win - Win - Win - if you ask me.

So I look at the boat for sale page at www.Nordlund68.com where a very fine custom sport fishing yacht is for sale. Just looking for that adventurous big game fisherman who likes boating.

And all those out of the way resort hotels that treat you right at places like Avalon or East Cape in Cabo MX. For example Avalon Hotel and the Aurora (see www.TheAvalonHotels.com) or down in Mexico at Punta Colorada ( see www.VanWormerResorts.com). Now if you know the best places in New Zealand or Australia to visit please tell me in the Comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.