Monday, October 19, 2009

Lobster season is open and


Why, oh Why am I not going out Hoop Netting! See what the other guys are getting!

Well there was the kids and the dinner party (Fiesta) last night and my toe that was hurting bad and there were the many other things I had to deal with. i.e. Life.

My toe is now feeling better and was not a bad Staph Infection as was the worry. May not have been a broken toe as it is doing much better now. The medication seems to be helping. Had a nice visit on Friday with the local walk in urgent care place in MDR. My contribution to the health care debate is now going to be more informed.

With the little bit of rains that just came through I wonder, would need to put the Lobster Hoop Nets in deeper water? Or would the lobsters ignore the fresh water and go up on the beach for the sand crabs anyway?

What to do? And when to do it? That is the lobster fishing question.

No comments: