Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve Golf


Happy New Tradition...

Finish the old year with a round of Golf!

Thanks to my brother Carl for calling and suggesting this. What a terrific day on the green park with all those silly flags. We took a LONG WALK out in the green and lush Los Angeles countryside. (Uptown)

It was great. Those greens at the country club are killer even with the help of a caddy to give you a read. After playing all the city public courses your not ready for the FAST roll on the really professionally maintained private courses.

But it was fun. And I got my buddy Jeffery to tag along with us. It was a good Guys Day Out for me. Good for the heart and soul.

No wonder Trisha's brother is always out playing golf. Over Christmas I heard about how he plays 27 holes of golf 3 to 5 days a week or more!

Thank you Carl. Thanks for your company Jeff.

Loved the day with both of you.

Keith

No comments: