Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fishing with club on the Betty-O

I went out with my fishing club, the MDRAnglers, on a local fishing trip aboard the Betty-O.  Wow.  Nice Weather.  Nice fishing.  Good time on the water.  Several of the drifts were productive.  The variety was good.  Calico, Halibut, Rock fish etc.

The nice evening was a treat.  The Betty-O served up good Burgers to order.  Had plenty of cold drinks and warm drinks on hand. 

Look for a few photos on the clubs Yahoo Group in the album called: 2010-6-9 Betty-O fishing trip.  If you took a photo you can add to the album.  Thanks to MDRA member Tom Jonynas for taking these shots.

I made a few new friends last night.  I reconnected with a few fishing pals.  I shared a few hearty laughs and many minor humorous incidents.  Like when we tried to remember new knots we thought we had learned.

Fish Wish Granted.  I had a nice night out fishing!

Sincerely,

Keith L. <"><


the "Joe Miller" fishing knot -


and the other one I needed to review was the ...  ?  Darn!  What was it?
used to put a Fluorocarbon leader to the Spectra loop

Did not find it at...
http://www.netknots.com/html/fishing_knots.html

No comments: