Monday, October 18, 2010

Family - Recent Wedding

My Nephew Joe...  Is a source of Pride to the Family.

My sister Rosemary has a son Joe.
My sister Shelly has a daughter Michelle.
My brother Carl has a daughter Kristen.

All of whom are great kids and have made the family Proud.  However Joe went to the Navel Academy and has had a very successful career diving navy ships. And many tales have come from his experiences.

Taking my two boys to visit him when he was an officer at Annapolis was a special memory for Ryan and Thomas as well as for me (Dad and Uncle)

Well I missed being at Joey's recent Wedding this summer.  I sure would have loved to have been there.  Thinking back on it I really would have liked to have been there.  Ryan and Thomas told us after the fact that we should have sent them and stayed home to save money.  Could have been just me.  Nope.  Just the boys.  Nope.  All 4 of us or none.  Did not work out for us all to go.   Missed it.  But These shots are cool.

**They are low res.  Get the full sized ones or prints via...
http://www.pictage.com/client/event.do?event=914502




Love that Family shot.  Wishing I was there to add my arm of the family tree to it.  Keith, Trish, Ryan & Thomas would have filed that out to the last level of our branch of the family.

Family gatherings are important.  Proud of them all...
AND
Congrats to Joe for his wedding this Sept. 18th to Cassy.

No comments: