Sunday, December 29, 2013

more on the Miserable for the fun of it.

The tendency to contrive the "miserable" is so common it is in our funny pages.

Even in today's Dilbert.


This one is right on time for the topic.  Today 12/29/2013

It is a special talent to see the connection with another person as a time to inflict emotional distress on that person for the fun of it.  Being Miserable for the fun of it.

I will work to avoid this stuff.   I will listen for it in myself.  I will focus on the happy on what is going on.

Thus I'll have a much better 2014 etc.

Others like above...


Poor old Charlie Brown will never win with Lucy.  Lucy will always move the ball or change the rules to suet her need to be right and put him down & humiliate him for her amusement.


Lucy Van Pelt will assume that you believe her words even if blatantly un-true on the face of it.  It is her shield of imperiousness that is a level of wretchedness to me.

Unfortunately when I was in a jury room deliberating a court case with my fellow jurists... One fellow juror would not accept that one of the people on the stand was lying.   All but this one fellow could see that the defendant was lying.  Yet, he took it on faith that the man could not be telling us a lie as he was a officer in the military(Army Sargent).  And had sworn in to tell the truth. So we came back to the judge with a hung jury.  Why some do not allow themselves to see that some lie and cheat is beyond me.  Most do it for their own reasons.  Some believe that people are not cruel.  Some just are.   Lucy is a mean bitch to Linus and Charlie often.

In the end...   If one is a skilled person at being miserable you/he/she can turn anything into a bitchy problem.

Once you recognize this wretch, see you have a no win situation...  Stop playing it.

I refuse to be the abused going forward.

Control freaks be warned.

I see the lie.

I'm done.

K L


My apologizes to the Comic Creators above and Thanks for illustration of my points.
Thanks to GoComics.com for the laughs.

No comments: