Tuesday, October 11, 2022

 Years roll by,

I did most of my posts on Facebook.  See the time stamp of my last post here.

Much of my posts on Fishing are in the FBook Group for Marina Del Rey Anglers.
Where I volunteer and help. www.MDRAnglers.com

Also see: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MDRAnglers
if you have a FBook account.

So, yeah I've been missing.


Partly under direct instructions from my Divorce attorney to not admit anything about how I'm doing or seem to be bragging that I have a boat. 

Not that it's a lot to brag about.  Other than this is why I am out of money.
(Both the boat and the attorneys fees)

So, yeah I'm broke.  But not broken.


Coming out the other side.  We are done with the pandemic shut down.  And I'm done with my personal storm of the divorce battle 2.0.  Then the economy takes a whack turn with inflation and fuel prices are up so much and ...

Dang.

Will be more broke and will start panhandling for fuel money.


"Brother can you spare a Hundred or two?
My boat is running on empty."

 

Fuel at Jankovich is up to over $7 per gallon of diesel now!  OMG.

No comments: