Tuesday, July 12, 2005

catching up

Ho boy have I got some catching up to do here.

Kids in Sailing... Thomas turtled 2 times on the first day out with his own boat. (borrowed USSabot)

Dad changed jobs AND got a new car.

Mom upgraded bedroom furniture. Did a great job painting the boats and helping to prep them for patching/fiberglass repair/filler/sanding/cleaning etc.

Thomas turnes 8 this week. Good Stuff.

New job is a tough one with a demanding boss. Wants long hours and total control over lots of diverse parts of the work load and picky stuff. Position is very good on a lot of levels. So I am looking forward to the challenge. Today was the first day this month (July 12) that I got to do a Kenpo work out as I have been that busy with all the above.

I'll be back. Maybe have a report on Thomas' B Day.
:-)

No comments: