Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ryan gets his Bent Halibut Trophy

At the MDR Anglers Awards Party my son Ryan got his last set of awards for the monster halibut he caught in 2005.

I put the photos up in the Yahoo group for MDRAnglers in a photo album for "2005 Awards Party" for those who at into fishing to see. He did good with the mike and stood in front of the large crowd with confidence. I tried to give him his space and spot in the limelight all on his own.

I stayed in my seat and let him have the front of the room to his self. He is a good confident young man. Full of smiles and good humor and confidence. All of this for a boy who turns 13 next month.

Thomas was eager to share the spotlight a little with his brother. So he got up and helped his big brother with the big "bent" halibut trophy.

I'm emailing that photo to all my friends and family.

I'm a proud fishing Dad. And that was a good MDRA Awards party on Sat Jan 28th 2006.

No comments: