Monday, September 25, 2006

Boat for Sale - MDR - my 30 Ft Go Fast & Fish Fast


Hi all,

OK the Scarab is for sale. Just had so much fun but can not take a lot of people along for weekends at the island.

Getting you to the fishin spot is not enough for the wife. He he he.

Perfect for 2 men on long trips. 3/4 men for a short day trip. Or best yet, 2 dads and 2 kids!

See http://www.mdranglers.com/forsale/scarab-30.htm for info on my baby.

We went out on Sunday and got some fun Bonita in the bay. Boy is it fun to go 38 knots for cruise and 40 to 42 knots flat out!

With Radar and Rod holders on the arch and a Spot Light up there for finding the lobster nets it is a no brainer as to why I love this boat for the local fishing. Big Bait tank.

Fits in the 30 foot slip. Props come all the way out of the water so no big issues on water hurting the engines. Nice. I have been getting great prices on the fuel by using jerry cans from the more affordable gas on shore.

Was asking $24 k and now willing to come down $6k as I think I see the my next boat on the radar. 34 foot and sleeps 6. My fuel bill will go up some but my creature comforts for the wife will go way up.

My loss ... Your Gain. Only $18,000 for the fastest fishing boat in its class.
Docked in Marina Del Rey, California. A fun Welcraft Scarab Sportfish Center Console.

Check it out.

Call me at work desk... Keith Lambert
desk at Boardwalk Realty - 310-754-8116

No comments: