Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ensenada - Hotel Coral and Marina

Hi from Ensenada

Just a note from Hotel Coral, where I happen to be today. The place is deserted of gringos. Wow. Not bad!

I want to make this a destination for Ramblin'. Diesel is approx $2.19 per us dollar per us gal. today. This is a terrific place to come to. It would be my most exotic port destanation.

Nice rooms and nice docks here at Hotel Coral. Spent part of yesterday at the pool and hot tub and games (Dennis is very good at Foosball) and relaxing. Then into town for dinner and a few beers at Husson's. Pappa's and Beer was deserted. Most of the town is vacant of tourists.

I'm here as Crew to help William bring his new boat up once unloaded off the transport ship that is due in later today. I'm feeling Fat and happy and relaxed. May have been the big breakfast and lots of jokes and the fact that
I'm not at work that is making me like today so much. He he he.

Wish us smooth sailing for the run up to SD and MDR today and tomorrow.

Keith L.

No comments: