Thursday, November 26, 2009

blog post "apropos" to Thanksgiving

Just posted to my Facebook, my La La Land blog and to my Westside Income Property blog.

So the thought here is apropos of getting words out.

Words
as slippery as smooth grapes,
words exploding in the light
like dormant seeds waiting
in the vaults of vocabulary,
alive again, and giving life:
once again the heart distills them.

-Pablo Neruda, poet


See my Income-property blog
or my La La Land la-real-estate blog
and look for my
related Thanksgiving Thoughts post for this 2009.

I could rag about spending yesterday in court on a subpoena for a case 13 years old. or that I have too much work to do for my vacancies in apartments... or that my spouse is not having more family in for Thanksgiving dinner... Or that there is not enough fish. Or enough Snow on the mountains.

I really am Thankful for many good Tenant Applicants.

I really am Thankful for the fun of spending time with my son Thomas as his flag football team won first place.

And Thankful Ryan's high school water polo team won 4th in the region recently.

I am Thankful to be a fully employed and happy and proud Dad.

Fish Wish Granted. Thank you Lord. <"><

Keith

No comments: