Friday, August 26, 2016

Value and Price - What is the Value

Hi,

I've been away.  Facebook sucked me in.  I am going to need Intervention to give it up or cut back.

But I like posting.  So ... Time to Feed my blogs.


I have a really sweet boat.  I think it is valuable.  It is to me.  It has been valuable to my family.  It is charming and has plenty of livability and function.  We have had many great vacations together.

There is this one that has about the same function...  And Size.  And is Diesel.
Yachtworld.com/boats/2015/Maritimo-Mustang-32   (or google Maritimo Mustang 32 if link breaks)
or this Cutwater (Yachtworld.com/boats/2015/Cutwater-30-Command-Bridge-3045620/)


This thing is priced so high...  And the features are sweet.  But I have more fuel.  More range. More fish ability. Sleep just as many folks.  Better galley. Similar on the head.  It does have a better shower space in there but does the same shower feature.

So... What is Value.

The usable end result is the real value.  The many good times.  The enjoyment of the time on the water with friends and guests. That is the high value items.

So my boat at maybe 20% of that $312,000 price is just my way of getting a good price on a really valuable experience.  Or a $200,000 savings from the Cutwater.


Recently I drove my boat across the marina to take my lady to dinner. She made us feel great.

Here she is docked at the restaurant. My little Uniflite 32SS ( Super Sport )

This boat is super high fun/joy/value to me!

Priceless

No comments: