Sunday, April 24, 2005

too tired to post much

Just a note to say a weekend happened.

Ryan visited girls.

Thomas had a baseball game.

Trish had a birthday. (actually tomorrow) I baked her a cake.

If you really want to see the weekend go to
http://www.venicesuites.com/nvll/2005pizzapractice.htm
for the Friday night kids Pizza Party after the baseball practice
or go to
http://www.venicesuites.com/nvll/2005game4-24.htm
to see the game photos. We walked 5 runs in the first and second innings and that gave an insurmountable 10 run lead. We Dodgers had a really nice top of the 6th rally that got us 4 runs and the other coach pulled the pitcher for a fastballer to close us out. Argh. We left out pitchers in even though they were walking runs in. This other coach pulled a good pitcher because we got a few hits. Dang.
(In farm there is a 5 run limit in all but the last inning.)

We really were building some momentum. I really like that Thomas is on a winning team.

PS I got to spend some time on the boat on Sat. Evening. Just me and my tools. Boy do I like the tinker and repair time. So rewarding.

That's the short post.

No comments: