Wednesday, June 03, 2009


Winzer dog fell in the water at the docks today. LOL funny in a way. Luckily I had him in his life vest for the walk onto the docks so it was easy to retrieve him from the water The life vest is a great handle. He weighs 85 pounds dry.

I made an effort to not spook him and not get anxious or seem worried by the incident. It was different from the first time he went in were we got excited and may have spooked him about the water. This time I remained calm. Easy to do when he has that handle on the back. It was a big effort bot get him up but not to hard. Must remember to get low and left right.

Did not see the incident take place, so I do not know if he as chasing a fish or a bird or an oops occurred. Last I saw of him he was on the docks eagerly awaiting me to get off the boat and go. I turned around to get a few more things and when I got back on the dock he was in the water at the bow of the neighboring sailboat. Plenty of room to move about. But no way for him to climb out. Really no way for a man (or woman) to climb onto the docks for that matter. So it was good that I found him quickly. He was a little pumped up and animated in a good way once out.

Took him into the showers to wash off the salt water. Now have to keep him out of the house.

Just another day of fun stuff. Like this Blog for remembering the interesting parts.

No comments: