Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wishin' I was Fishin'

Maybe... gotta get the boat in shape for the 4th of July cruise to Catalina coming up fast. But after hearing that there are big fish biting and action is hot out there at the far end of my boat's range... Oh the agony of having to be hard at work.

Good news is I have work and a few Real Estate clients to work with. I even got offered a bigger slip at the club. Not a better one. Just bigger. E921 is a longer walk and a bigger 35' by 12'4" slip may be nice for docking but will it make things better by enough to justify the long walk and increased cost. I'll save the $ and use it to pay for fuel.

A parking place for a boat is a fun thing to talk about. Those who have this as a topic can get into it for way to long. Unless a proper drink is in your hand and then it is just the proper entertaining discussion while doing the more important thing of drinking.

Speaking of the more important thing... I want to go fishing!. Maybe Sunday.

Now must go back to paperwork so I can go play later.

Fish Wish - Nice water & weather for fishing on Sunday.

Keith <"><

No comments: