Thursday, May 26, 2005

Weekend Fish Wish

Here we go --- Memorial Day Weekend is here. The first big boating/camping trip for this summer is Now Here. Just a few more work items to get done. How to get time to go work on the preparations and then take Friday off and safely make the transit and have all the little things go right. Big challenge.

But that is part of the fun. Ryan is all set to go. His new little dinghy is already stowed in the bow of the boat. Little Thomas has had some good times helping me ready the boat. But yesterday was not one of the good times. Something broke. He got barked at for just doing nothing when I needed a hand. I’m deeply troubled that I got hot and may have harped to much. But we have some wiring to finish… Not really a good excuse for making his life sad.

I’ll pick him up in a few minutes and take him to the Book fare at school. He is eager to get a few items that he has picked out. So that is my Top priority now. (this hour)

Then Fish Wish… A safe and fun weekend where we all make happy memories as a family on vacation.

Keith <”><

No comments: