Monday, February 07, 2011

Super Bowl Commercials

How'd you like the Snickers commercial folks?

Did it work for you? I did not know the actor playing the chain say guy out of sorts.
“just not feeling it…”

Did You like seeing the other worker in Rosanne persona get flattened?

Some may have really laughed at that. Funniest part is that I did not laugh at all.
Must have been the employer side of me seeing the CAL OSHA law suit that results from that hit. And I felt anxiety over the pain suffering and law suit that results. That was odd. Not happy or funny at all.

As I am a big Snickers candy bar fan I would have hoped for a better advert. But this one will not affect my buying habit so it is moot for the manufacturer.

What one of the commercials Will affect your buying tendencies?

Keith L.

No comments: