Monday, March 28, 2005

Road Trip for Easter 2005

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. We had a lovely time and had new experiences. Yep We did the big Road Trip this year for Easter. Not to Gradma's. As usual for the most of the past 12 years.

We went to Carmel and visited dear friends and just acted like tourists.

I did a webshots photo page for the Easter Trip just with the photos I have so far.

Three Nights and over 6 hundred miles. Ouch that is hard on the kids and nurves after a while in the car. Returning into LA with the other masses was a little stressful. It is monday night and I am still wipped.

But the kids got to spend some quality time doing quality stuff. Made new friends and had a blast.

And I had a chance to reconnect to some of the best of my youth memories of Carmel and Monterey/Pacific Grove. The kids got to play in the tide pools at Lovers Point like I did when I was their age.

Pacific Grove Beach and rockhopping was very cool. Hopfully there is a photo that comes out when the film is developed.

More details soon.

PS

Tonight Ryan and I did some Peeps research at http://www.peepresearch.org

No comments: